Welcome Myspace Comments

Friday, January 28, 2011

GOODBYE PAIYO :'(





I don't want to run away but I can't take
it I
don't understand...... I f i'm not made for you then why does my heart tell
me thet I am... Is there any ways that I can stay, in your
arms.......






(Daniel Bedingfield- If You're Not The One)















Dihdihdih ngapain sih lo ndy nyanyi lagu galau???










Well, i'm trying to sing a song that suite my feelings.





duhai tuhan....





kenapa pio harus pindah??? Hah fio? sapa tuh? ih masa gatau. nah itu fio.


















Fairuz Ikbar Octa.





Better known as ficul, fio, paiyo, paijo, fi,pi,nemo,kaka etc whateva u call her





dia mau pindah. kemana? in the middle of nowhere. gakding dia ke Tj.Pinang di pulanu bintan kep.Riau. jauh ya? huuuuuft deket sejauh kaki dapat melangkah. gaklah jauuuuh bangetz dari kediaman saya. Fi inget ga pas kerumah gw? btw rumah indy dimana.? hanya ada 1 jawaban tepat.





In The Middle of Nowhere.





wuhu. nah fi lo pindah pi sekarang tinggal gw aura hanan ama icha. gaseru fi sekarang tugas kelompok kita harus mjb2 ke makhluk2 hidup yang lain. kan GASERUUUUUu gw gamau lopindahfisuer





lo tuh baik seru kocak nglawak gaul pula.





jangan ampe gw nulis ini posting dengan pertumpahan air mata. well i can't resist my tears. it keeps fallin down from my eyes and i can't stop it. gw kan udah janjian ma lo kita bakal happy..



Friends.



family.



love.



Tanggal 11/01/11 kita jadian fi woakakakakak lo nembak gw pas lo di tj.pinang! i don't care if people tell me that we look like a lesbian. we're not. if i'm a lesbian i would turn into a shabby old looking gloria gaynor. i surely do. nah fi jangan lupain gw.





Chaurinnafi.



BBG.



AUFIND



UBI



BDZL



KIESUR



AURAJJA





don't forget.





now no one can wipe my tears like you do. no one can cheer me up like you do. no one can be like you. You're mine and i'm yours.





Friends.



Today.



tomorrow.



Forever.



And Always.





Goodbye Fi. i'll be forever yours.





Selalu Setia Disini Untukmu,



Kambing Bandot 7Dexclaforvii






1 comment:

What do you think! Comment!