Welcome Myspace Comments

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Glee Project - "Dance Ability" - U Can't Touch This




THE BEST EPISODE EVER! selain guest judge nya si harry shum, jr (yang sebenernya celebrity crush gue semenjak gue kelas 6 SD)
cameon nya unyu

lagunya kereeen. penyanyi aslinya MC Hammer. pernah dinyanyiin di Glee season 1 episode "Bad reputation" pas Artie, Kurt, Mercedes, Tina, dan Brittany ngerecokin perpus sambil nyanyi ini. Ini lirik nya yang ajehox ajojing abis enak dipake mulai dari ngeshuffle ampe senam SKJ 98. Enaaaaak deh lagunya (kalo bisa ngerapnya :3)


MC Hammer/The Glee Project Contenders - U can't Touch This

Samuel:You can't touch this!

Matheus:My-my-my-my music hits me so hard
Makes me say,"oh my lord thank you for blessing me
With a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet

Marissa:It feels good
When you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat-uh
!U can't touch

Damian:I told you homeboy
U can't touch this
Yo, let me bust the funky lyrics
U can't touch this

Cameron:Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat

Hannah:While it's rolling
Hold on
Pump a little bit and let 'em know it's going on
Like that

Samuel:Like that
Cold on a mission so fall on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat
You can't touch

Hannah:Yo! I told you
U can't touch this

Alex:Why you standing there, man?
U can't touch this

Matheus (auto-tuned):Stop!

Hannah (auto-tuned):Hammer time!

Lindsay:Every time you see me
The Hammer's just so hyped
I'm dope on the floor
And I'm magic on the mike

Alex:Now why would I ever
Stop doing this?
When others making records
That just don't hit

McKynleigh:I've toured around the world
From London to the Bay
It's Hammer, go Hammer, M.C.Hammer, Yo Hammer
And the rest can go and play
Can't touch this

Hannah with others:Can't touch this!

Cameron with others:Can't touch this!

Lindsay with others:Can't touch this!

Samuel:Can't touch this!

Marissa with others:Can't touch this!

Damian:I told you, U can't touch this

Matheus with other:Can't touch this!

Samuel:Yo yo yo

Samuel with others:Can't touch this!



Selalu Setia Disini Untukmu,
Kambing bandot 8C yanglagibelajarngerapdanngeshufflesertaheadstandtapigabisabisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think! Comment!